BLOG MULAI :

BLOG MULAI :10 JULAI 2014 / 12 RAMADHAN 1435H HARI INI : 10 JULAI 2017 / 16 SYAWAL 1438H ULANG TAHUN KE-3.

Saturday, July 26, 2014

SAMBUTAN HARI RAYA DAN KENANGAN KEJADIAN MASA LAMPAU


Eid greetings - from the poor and homeless

Sufi Naz and Asmad | .

A few days before Eid, English Section trainees Asmad and Sufi Naz, managed to have a quick chat with several of the homeless and poor on their plans and preparations for Eid, whilst they were waiting for the favourite soup kitchen team to arrive behind Tune Hotel in Kuala Lumpur. As Eid is an emotional time for them, many were reluctant to have their hopes and wishes made public, and yet a few brave souls agreed to be interviewed. Read on.

My name is Halija. I am 50 years old. I am from Sandakan, Sabah and I am here with my daughter and my grandchildren. My family and I are used to getting food from the soup kitchen for several years now. I left Sandakan a long time ago and this year I will also celebrate Eid in Kuala Lumpur just like the years before. With regard to preparations for Hari Raya, we do not have money to buy anything. My daughter is working hard to get more money to buy "baju raya" for my grandchildren. My wish for Eid this year is that even though my family does not have enough money to buy "baju and kuih raya", it is my hope that the groceries we are stocking for this Eid would be enough for me and my family.
--
My name is Siti Rahmah binti Abdul Razak, and I am from Batu 10, Lekir Setiawan, Perak. I am 54 years old. I live near the police station behind the Mydin store in Kuala Lumpur (KL). I am renting a room for RM500 per month. I have been taking food from soup kitchens since two years ago. Soup kitchens have helped me a lot since I do not have enough money left to buy balanced nutritious food. I need all my money to pay my room's rent every month and it is so difficult.

I currently do not have a stable job. I previously worked at the Tasek Perdana Royal Club as a catering worker. The Tasek Perdana Royal Club's catering has stopped its operation during this Ramadan, after Eid, it will restart operations. I do not have any preparations for this Eid because I do not have money to buy "baju raya" and cookies, let alone to buy a bus ticket. Most probably I'll be celebrating my Eid in my hometown if my sister invites me to join her. My wish for this Eid is that I hope that I can prepare "baju raya" for my grandchildren but I do not know if I can do so. I have tried to get another job, but people refuse to hire me because of my age.
--
I am Anuar, 38 years old and from Negeri Sembilan. I cannot go back to my hometown because my family has kicked me out. This year is my eighth year celebrating Eid in Kuala Lumpur. Usually, during Eid's eve I will just spend a whole day looking at other people who are busy buying cookies and "baju raya". On Eid itself, the city becomes deserted.

The one thing that I cannot forget during my Eid celebration 8 years ago was eating dodol. My wife would prepare me dodol during Hari Raya. She knows my favourite dishes. I miss my family very much. I miss my children. Right now, I do not have the spirit to celebrate Eid anymore. It has long gone. It is not special for me anymore. My preparation for Eid is an "empty hole" now.
--
My name is Asni, I am 31 years old. Sabah is where I was born. I have lived in Peninsular Malaysia since the past 6 years. I used to work as a receptionist in Jalan Bukit Bintang. I then quit and worked as a promoter in Sogo. I live a few blocks from here (from Tune Hotel). I am a woman and people would think bad about me if I slept on the pavements. Insha ALLAH, I am going to deliver my child after Eid and this is my sixth. Alhamdulillah, I have a big family. All of my children are still small. I come to take food from the soup kitchen because my husband is not able to support us because of this big burden. His salary is too small. We need to save money to pay for the room rental.

As usual, I will celebrate Eid here in KL. My parents died a few years ago so did my husband's. Both of us are orphans. Sometimes, I wish to go back to my hometown, and meet my brother and the rest of my children who are staying with him. I do not know how they are now. Before this I used to work and be able to send money for them to spend.

But since a few months back, I have quit my job and I no longer know how they are. I miss them very much. I also cannot do any preparation for Eid since I am going to deliver my baby. We need to save some money for my new baby. My wish for this Eid is, I hope I will safely deliver my baby and all of my children are well. I miss them very much.
---
Salmah- I am 55 years old. I come from Kelantan. I am renting a room for RM500 per month. I am staying with my daughter and my grandson. She is the only one who is working to support us. This is my grandson. He always accompanies me to get the soup kitchen food. He is not feeling well today and a doctor brought by the soup kitchen had given him a check and gave him medicine for the fever.

I have not been back to my hometown for ages as my daughter cannot afford to buy our bus tickets. I understand her situation. I do not want to force or burden her unnecessarily. She is a good daughter.

Sometimes though, I miss my hometown and I wish I could celebrate my Eid there. Sometimes too, I ask myself, why have I become like this? Maybe this is my fate and I accept it as a faithful Muslim. Right now, we do not have enough money to buy any "baju raya" or cookies like other people. So, we have prepared nothing for this Eid, just like the years before.
--
Osman, 39 years old and a jobless man will celebrate this year's Eid in Kuala Lumpur. He is from Rantau Panjang, Kelantan. No preparation has been made since he has no money to spend. Last year, he stayed in Johor but he had been kicked out by the landlord after finishing his job contract there. He also traveled to Pulau Pinang with his friends early this year but failed to get any job. Now, he stays in KL alone and sleeps on the streets just to find a job to support himself. Despite his health condition, he refuses to go back to his hometown because he wants to change his life for the better. Even though he has no money, he wishes everyone well and if possible to make doa (a supplication) so that a miracle would happen to him this Eid.

He also wishes everyone to have a fair life, justice and happiness this Syawal.
--
Pauzi bin Daud, 39 years old, is from Tumpat, Kelantan. He previously worked as a security guard but he has not been working for the last two years. He also has mental illness and now is on the doctor's prescription, his next appointment being on September 11th, 2014.

He decided to come to KL because of the variety of jobs here compared to his hometown. He said he was supposed to have an appointment with an employer in Puduraya but he (the employee) failed to attend. Instead, the employee gave him excuses and asked him (Pauzi) to come to his office in Petaling Jaya by LRT.

"How could he ask me to simply be there in a blink of an eye when he already knows that I have no money? It’s ridiculous!"

"Despite the hardship I am facing, I would like to wish a really Happy Eid to the villagers in my hometown and also the homeless and the poor, who are here today to get aid in terms of food, drinks and also medical check-ups from the Pertiwi soup kitchen team. And not forgetting of course, all Muslims in KL.
--
Pak Atan, is a 70 year old man from Alor Setar, Kedah. He has 9 children, all girls and now married. His wife died 30 years ago. He plans to go back to his hometown 2 or 3 days before Eid.

He had previously worked as an aluminium and cardbox collector. He came to KL when he was 6 years old, on February 14, 1950. He is an army veteran.

He goes back to Kedah every two or three months, and has bought baju Melayu and other necessities with his own savings. He even managed to buy "baju raya" for his children and grandchildren, and sent it to them early by post.

He refuses to give an Eid wish because according to him, it was not yet Eid and afraid that it might not be granted by Allah.

He hopes to meet us again so that he could give his wishes before eve of Eid.
--
Maizal or better known as Bob, a 34 year old man is from Felda Paloh, Negeri Sembilan.
He will be celebrating Eid here in KL due to family issues.

He has had no preparation whatsoever for Eid and this is the sixth year he will celeberating it alone.
He still hopes for the best, for himself and for his fellow homeless friends this Eid, from the beginning until the end of Syawal.

He would like to have been able to help the elderly and homeless but is financially unable to do so. The next best thing he could do was to help look after them especially when they were sick.

A former drug addict, he now struggles to fight the scourge with assistance from the relevant authorities.

Currently jobless but with hopes high, he is looking forward to new opportunities. Even though he had experienced hard times, with his previous work experience with the first batch of Program Latihan Khidmat Negara (PLKN) as a trainer and his Territorial Army background, he is confident of getting a job as he has skills that are appreciated by the public and the authorities.

Sumber HD - 13-8-2014

Remembering unity during the Eid al Fitr

Harun Yahya | .


Every day of Ramadan is another festival, every moment is a healing for the soul and body and every iftar is another source of constant joy. Dinners are shared with everyone and the poor and needy are taken care of.

Ramadan is a time of constant joy and celebration with feasts, merry gatherings and pleasant conversations.

The Islamic world has completed another month of Ramadan enjoying the blessings of God all around them.

Now it is time to celebrate the Eid al Fitr; another source of joy and happiness for the entire Islamic world. 

Once again this festival Eid, the children will put on their best outfits, relatives will be visited, the poor and needy will be helped. The merriment and joy of Ramadan will increasingly continue.

However, many parts of the Islamic world have welcomed this Eid festival struggling with civil wars, sectarian strife and conflicts. This situation once again strongly highlights one very urgent need: ‘A Union of Muslims’ that will prevent Muslims from being wronged around the world. Ensuring peace between the quarreling sides, urging restraint and preventing bloodshed should be the first and foremost duty of all Muslims.

Muslims should end the fraternal strife immediately, as conflicts caused by sectarian disagreements only lead to more fighting, separation and divisions. This only weakens and divides the Islamic world as fighting takes away their momentum and drive.
 
God orders Muslims to solidarity, unity, justice and love towards all people. All Muslims have the duty of uniting under the umbrella of Islam and spreading the spirit of love and brotherhood to the whole world. It is imperative that they do so, because the loveleness is the main reason behind the suffering and wars in the world today. People become selfish as they live their lives away from the love for God, and such a life only makes them more merciless, angry and cold.

Muslims Should Be United With Bonds Of Love

Hateful, vengeful and angry ideologies, radical ideas and materialistic philosophies have caused the world to become polarized. The lack of trust caused by lovelessness has proven to be devastating and destructive for the entire world.

Lovelessness is also at the core of the financial crisis and poverty, as people tend to become selfish when they don't love others and start to make friends only on the basis of interests opting to shut out everyone else.

Imposed with harmful ideas such as ‘think only of yourself’ or ‘survival of the fittest’, they are forced to live in a merciless and evil atmosphere. This aggressive environment naturally gives rise to low-quality production, unfair distribution of resources, hoarding and economic crises.

There are so many examples around us that escape many people’s notice, although they perfectly depict how much lovelessness, brutality and ruthlessness is widespread. For instance, loveless people have no trouble walking past an injured person on the street crying for help, or they just punch a person and then immediately take off. Or the fact that some restaurants don't take necessary care with hygiene, or patients dying in the ER due to a lack of sufficient care, or the fact that poor and needy are frowned upon and women and children being raped also show how lovelessness has had a devastating effect on the society.

Let This Ramadan Be A Festival Where Seeds Of Love Are Planted

To cure this scourge of lovelessness that is eating away the world, we have to explain to people about real love. Real love can only emerge from a deep faith, from the love and fear of God and it is the only solution to the troubles, strife and pain inflicting the world. As people love each other more due to their love for God, a safe and peaceful environment will automatically emerge.

Working to build such a loving, peaceful and tranquil environment, especially during these holy days, would be an effort that God would approve of.

It is the command of God for us to be loving, happy, compassionate, understanding and peaceful and in the same way, God forbids unhappiness and sadness. For this reason, Muslims should always be on the side of peace, and encourage love in the face of animosity and brutality, and defend compassion in the face of hatred and vengeance.

As people understand that everyone and everything is created by God, they will see them as a manifestation of God and they will approach everything with a deep love as a result.

It is crucial that especially in this month of Ramadan, our Muslim brothers and sisters spread love, compassion, justice, understanding and peace all around the world so that the whole world can enjoy the festive spirit of these beautiful days. We must show to the world that Islam is the religion of love and happiness and that it encourages art, science and aesthetics. The only way the world can come out of this unceasing mental and physical downward spiral is through the happiness and blessings Islam brings.

Sumber HD - 27-7-2014  


Fikiran saya sering celaru sambut raya ini - suami

MUHAMMAD AFIQ MOHD ASRI | .

KUALA LUMPUR: "Tidak dapat dinafikan fikiran saya sering bercelaru untuk menyambut Hari Raya ini kerana buat pertama kalinya saya terpaksa mengurus semua persiapan untuk anak-anak," kata Irwan Kamaruddin.

Irwan, 33, suami kepada pegawai AmBank Norazita Abu Talib, 37, yang maut akibat ditembak di bank cawangan di Subang Jaya itu pada 23 Okt tahun lepas.

Katanya, kehidupan beliau agak kelam-kabut kerana terpaksa menguruskan keperluan harian anaknya seperti membasuh pakaian sekolah, kasut dan urusan persekolahan.

"Dulu ketika arwah masih ada dialah yang uruskan segala hal berkaitan anak-anak termasuklah persiapan raya untuk mereka, kini dia sudah tiada, terpaksalah saya yang uruskan semua hal," katanya.

Kini, katanya kehidupan tidak lagi seceria dahulu namun kedua orang anaknya yang menjadi dorongan untuk beliau meneruskan aktiviti harian kerana mahukan mereka berjaya seperti yang diharapkan oleh arwah isterinya.

"Merekalah yang menjadi kekuatan saya walaupun saya sedih melihat keadaan mereka yang baru sahaja kehilangan ibu, lebih-lebih lagi sambutan Hari Raya Aidilfitri ini," katanya ketika ditemui Bernama.

Katanya persiapan Hari Raya Aidilfitri pada tahun ini tidak semeriah dahulu ketika arwah isterinya masih ada.

"Sambutan Aidilfitri kali ini lebih sunyi dan tiada keceriaan tanpa isteri saya di sisi, anak saya seperti tidak ada mood untuk menyambutnya.

"Mereka tidak tanya kepada saya soal untuk memiliki baju raya yang baharu, anak saya Nurnisa cakap pakai apa sahaja yang ada," katanya.

Anak sulungnya Nurnisa Nabila Irwan berusia 13 tahun, tidak banyak bercakap berbanding adiknya Muhammad Hazimi Irwan, 9, yang banyak bertanyakan mengenai arwah ibunya.

"Nurnisa dia sudah besar dan banyak diam, mungkin dia faham dengan situasi yang berlaku selepas ketiadaan ibu mereka manakala Hazimi banyak bertanyakan kepada saya mengenai bila pembunuh ibunya akan digantung?," kata Irwan.

Dalam kejadian itu Norazita maut ditembak suspek ketika membuka peti besi dalam bilik kebal bank berkenaan.

Mangsa, yang berkhidmat selama 16 tahun dengan bank itu, meninggal dunia di tempat kejadian akibat kecederaan parah di kepala setelah ditembak dengan 'pump gun' oleh suspek yang juga seorang pengawal keselamatan di bank itu. - Bernama

Sumber HD - 26-7-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment